I first came to Kabbalah by “accident” at a friends place over 30 years ago. There I saw a deck of cards, unlike any other that I had seen before, on the mantle piece. When I asked to have a look and was given permission he turned over the top card. It was Death, the Card of Transformation, of the Rider-Waite Tarot. Right at that point in time, I had a massive epiphany and knew intuitively I had seen them in a past life. Not long after I was introduced to my first Teacher, a descendant of The Golden Dawn, and went on to study Astrology with him for 3 years. It was the start of my spiritual journey.
James Receives Further Teaching.
After 3 years intensive study I was then instructed by my Teacher to go to Israel and study with another enlightened Teacher from whom I received the Oral Tradition of The Tarot, which was developed by the Gnostic’s in the 1400’s. The Oral Tradition of the Tarot has been passed down through history, from Teacher to student and eventually was passed to to A E Waite of The Golden Dawn. I then spent 20 more years studying and assimilating this knowledge before being told he was ready to pass this knowledge on to others.
No one else in Australia is teaching this oral tradition at this time!
James started teaching in 2006 after being given permission by my teachers, to do so, and I have now instructed hundreds of students since then. I now invite you to my School of Kabbalah to receive this ancient and time tested knowledge.
What is Kabbalah?
Kabbalah is an ancient wisdom that reveals how the universe and life work. Kabbalah is divided into 2 main sections. The Zohar and The Tree of Life. The Zohar consists of studying the analogies of the 5 Books of Moses and their meanings.
The Tree of Life Kabbalah.
The Tree of Life consists of the Ten Sephirot and the paths that join them together. The Ten Sephirot can be considered “to be substantial principles of power-vessels, or categorical ideas in which the consciousness of the universe expresses itself”. Sounds mind blowing, doesn’t it? The 10 Sephirot are like vessels or channels, in which and through which the divine powers can manifest themselves in their creative evolution.
They are spheres of light, filters, receptacles that hold particular energies as they stream down from the divine source. They are constantly there, always active, never ceasing and are a medium between the divine, the Absolute (Ain-Soph) and the physical world as we know it. We can characterize the Sephirot them by limitation, measure, and concretization. They are gradations of powers, that is why they have different places on the Tree of Life and can be experienced as substance of reality. They emanated from the divine, but are uncreated. The created Universe that followed is just a reflection.
Kabal means To Receive.
The knowledge of the Sefer Yetzirah and its Pictorial Path, through the Tarot, is a path to Enlightenment.
- Schools of Kabbalah have been passing on esoteric knowledge for over 3000 years.
- They have ties to the ancient Pythagorean schools of Numerology, the Christian Gnostics and have parallels in Eastern Philosophy.
- It is a system of cosmology showing us a path to self-realization and can easily be applied in daily living.
- Kabbalah is a set of mystical teachings meant to explain the relationship between an unchanging, eternal, and mysterious Ein Sof (infinity) and the mortal and finite universe (God’s creation).
This comprehensive School of Kabbalah teaches:-
- The Secret Oral tradition of the Tarot, including the Major and Minor Arcana, the Tree of Life.
- Discover the Higher Mystical Planes.
- Learn about Astrology and how it fits into Kabbalah.
- Learn the art of Alchemy and turn Lead into Gold.
- Empower your Personal and Spiritual Growth
- Bring Transformation and Enlightenment into your life.
Start dates for 2018:-
Saturday Feb 17th 2-4pm
Wednesday Feb 21st 7-9pm
Cost:- $40 per week
Where:- Caulfield and Carnegie
Advanced School of Kabbalah
The Advanced School is for those who have completed the introductory course to Kabbalah and is made up of a selected group of students who are well advanced in their spiritual growth and are ready to take the next great step on their journey. The Advanced School does the following:-
- You will learn how to use the Hebrew letters in Meditation.
- Walk the Paths on The Tree of Life.
- Interact and channel the energy from the Higher Planes on The Tree of Life.
- Channel the Arch Angels.
- Gain access to secret information as done over the centuries by the mystics.
- Discover what it means to work directly with The Light.
If this interests you please inquire as to how to join the School of Kabbalah through the contact form below.
Please Contact James for further information.
Here lies a hidden Path. Seek and Ye Shall Find, Ask and Ye Shall Receive!
Mobile 0411370077Email us